The Best Assisted Care for Your Loved One
Family-owned and operated for more than 20 years.
Welcome to Fairview
We live on site and consider everyone a part of our extended family. At Fairview, you and your family have the ease of knowing you found the place you had always hoped would be there when you needed it.
In an effort to continue our tradition of providing the seniors of our community with unrivaled care, we have expanded our home. Fairview sets itself apart from the rest by balancing the ambiance of a sincerely warm and inviting Victorian B & B with the assurances of an enjoyable, relaxed and safe home.
—Joseph and Barbara Frazier
- All levels of care, including hospice
- 24-hour staff
- Doctor and skilled nursing on-site
- Physical, occupational, & speech therapy
- Medicine administration
- Memory care
- Hair and Beauty care
- Activities, games, arts & crafts and movies
- Church services
- Weekly Fairview Community newsletter
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Suites with fireplaces and kitchenettes available
- Fully furnished (or personal furnishings optional)
- Phone, cable, WiFi, and flat screen TVs
- Call System
- Cecil’s Pub and Coffee House
- Auditorium for movies and church services
- Grand Hall for dining and entertainment
- Olde English Library with fireplace
- Haberdashery Gift Shop
- Veranda and Sun Deck
- Small farm with animals
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
Amenities that Make Fairview Feel Like Home
Available to all residents, the Recreation Room at Fairview allows residents to stay active by participating in scheduled weekly exercise activities.
The Auditorium offers a unique space for residents to enjoy scheduled activities and events, including movies, religious services, and more.
We believe Fairview Grand is the resident’s home and Cecil's Pub is an extension of that, allowing residents to socialize and relax.